Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Essie Barbados Blue

Disclaimers:
I purchased this product with my own money.
I was not paid by any company to review/represent this product.
All these reviews are based on my personal opinion and not everyone will have the same results that I have.
The purpose of this blog is to provide information about certain products I've tried.
Please ask before using my photos because I take them myself with my Olympus DLSR.
So this is an Essie nail polish that I've had for about a year now. I bought it specifically for my cruise to Cozumel. As you can see by the color, it lives up to its name "Barbados Blue." I looove this color. It really does remind me of the perfect vacation lying on the beach with beautiful, blue ocean water. The color also shows up really nicely on my nails, and two coats is the perfect amount to use. It's a really sheer almost pearly color that dries decently fast. However, on one of my nails it just never dried (weird huh?) and it got ruined =[ so I had to redo it. But all in all, this is a really wonderful ocean colored nail polish perfect for summertime. And of course, Essie is a great nail polish brand, so if you like what you see, go on and try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment